PROBLEMAS EN PLANIFICADOR

fidel isla

Al planificar uno o más eventos, algunos se transmiten en días y horarios programados, pero otros no se transmiten y contienen la misma estructura de planificación que lo que sí se transmitió.
Lo otro es que en el reproductor están todas las pistas de canciones ya emitidas, programas, comerciales y todo lo que se ha reproducido durante el día, cuando se vuelve a empezar desde el principio se repite lo mismo. ¿Cómo puedo hacer para que el reproductor no repita lo que ya se transmitió al aire y lo que quedó almacenado?

When planning one or more events, some broadcast well on scheduled days and times, but others do not broadcast and contain the same structure.

Another question? How do I delete the tracks that have been played during the day on the player, I broadcast packaged music 24 hours a day, I don't have live programs, but everything that remains on the player that is on the air comes back out and is even joined with the events that are programmed at a specific time as they are stored. Thank you
radioatomochile@gmail.com

When planning one or more events, some broadcast well on scheduled days and times, but others do not broadcast and contain the same structure.
You should check the logs to see if the event was started. Sometimes an event start, but the item (e.g playlist or track) it was supposed to start is not available, and therefore it's not playing. You should also check event configuration, that it has correct start time, day of week, date etc.

nother question? How do I delete the tracks that have been played during the day on the player, I broadcast packaged music 24 hours a day, I don't have live programs, but everything that remains on the player that is on the air comes back out
You can right click a playlist tab and enable "Queue mode" - it will make it delete played tracks.

What happens if I have 24 hours a day programmed on the player? How am I going to select the songs if there are many of them, as well as the pins, wedges, etc.
When I added a song to the player queue, the playback went back to the song that had just been released, so it didn't help me, I appreciate your support. I send images
1695261037334.png

This is the event that I have scheduled 24 hours a day

Last edited:
What is repeated are the new events that have been programmed and that are reproduced in the playlist that is playing 24 hours a day. Now I would have to add these events to the play queue, but would I have to run them manually?

Back