Problems with Line.IN

Radio Omega

Hi,
I have recently problems with the Line.in which come from winamp?s output. through breakway?s pipelines.
I have attached a wave so you can hear how horrible it is.
I have tried to change a lot of settings,  without success.

Any ideas??

Attachments

• linein.wav
    2.4 MB · Views: 346
and a screenshot.  Oh, I have forgotten to say that the problem is often starting after a while, like half an hour or something. Sometimes it's hardly notable sometimes really bad. After restarting RadioBoss the sound is clear again

Attachments

• linein.png
    linein.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 491
If you're using Windows Vista or newer operating system, try switching to WASAPI. Also make sure you're using the latest Breakaway version.

I am using XP SP3, also I have tried using Virtual Audio Cable, but the problem is the same. It seems like trouble refilling an audio buffer.

Radio Omega said:
I am using XP SP3, also I have tried using Virtual Audio Cable, but the problem is the same. It seems like trouble refilling an audio buffer.
It looks like something is wrong with your PC. RadioBOSS was tested with VAC and it works flawlessly. Make sure you're using the latest VAC version (http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm). If possible, try it on another PC. If you're using antivirus software, try temporarily disabling it - sometimes antiviruses cause incorrect virtual sound card operation.

Back