problems with RadioBoss advanced 6.2.1.0

HMMMM

There seems lots of problems in your latest software with that items that used to work . For example the 'Music library' will no longer play music in Track Tool reporting an error "Unable to initialize the playback device for preview (PFI)." In addition RadioBOSS when in track tool used to turn the top and bottom bars blue if the wave was inside the bars. This seems to have disappeared .

I have stereo_tool 9.91 which works fine but the Stereo_tool beta is so slow it wont even allow you to add the serial number to it . is there a problem running this beta version inside RadioBoss that is known about please that stops this VST beta from running ?

Thanks for looking

For example the 'Music library' will no longer play music in Track Tool reporting an error "Unable to initialize the playback device for preview (PFI)."
This means that you need to configure the PFL device in RadioBOSS: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/playback.htm

In addition RadioBOSS when in track tool used to turn the top and bottom bars blue if the wave was inside the bars. This seems to have disappeared .
This also happens now. Can you please make a screenshot to illustrate the issue?

I have stereo_tool 9.91 which works fine but the Stereo_tool beta is so slow it wont even allow you to add the serial number to it . is there a problem running this beta version inside RadioBoss that is known about please that stops this VST beta from running ?
I don't think so, looks like some bug with StereoTool.

Maybe I also am going through 46k of songs manually setting the volumes back and have noticed that the TrackTool where it was flat breaks in the middle of songs where there are not any . It looks like its not drawing waves properly in your new release in this Music Library The main screen plays ok without PFI error so why does the one in Music Library not play could you explain rather quoting url please ?

Ok I have had a chance to look look at this wav problem Dmitry There was an update of this machine via MediaTool which has seemed to remove FFmpeg codec from the o/s system I am not sure if this is related to this wav blank hole issue.

The sound card works perfectly for normal playback not in the Music library which reports this error . Also i can note two red lines at bottom of the wav which looks sufficiently crunched up and not nice looking in the beta version 5.9.25 I had in the new version its all crunched up it does this in both views I would have show you images but you will have to wait for those .

More information is needed about the issue - can you please post some screenshots that show problems in the new version?

More information is needed about the issue - can you please post some screenshots that show problems in the new version?
Ok I was in the Music library with more than 30k songs. The pre-listen does not play sound . Niether does the one while your streaming

Ok I was in the Music library with more than 30k songs. The pre-listen does not play sound. Niether does the one while your streaming
I posted screen shots above you can see there is no hole in the wav of the mp3 file on the killers track I sent you it in radio boss and in audacity on this forum above.

Also the broadcasting statistics give out incorrect data substantially lower 4 instead of 25

The stereo Tool you are kindly looking into the beta I hope this helps Dmitry

Last edited:
Back