Profile Password

moh001 said:
I'd like to request this feature .. option to set a password for user profiles.
Yes, this is already planned for the next version (RB 5.1).

moh001 said:
also, option to reset all settings on a specific profile . like the Default profile.
What is the purpose of this feature? If you need to preserve the default settings, you can save the Default profile right after the installation and re-save it under a different names when you need the default settings.

What is the purpose of this feature?

to make new pages for new people :D

If you need to preserve the default settings, you can save the Default profile right after the installation and re-save it under a different names when you need the default settings.

you're right, but what if you forgot to do such save - like me  ::) - or some of your friends mess-up it, so I see a reset button or an option to make new clean profile will make the profiles'e settings kind of better. However, I see also it's not that necessary.

moh001 said:
What is the purpose of this feature?

to make new pages for new people :D

If you need to preserve the default settings, you can save the Default profile right after the installation and re-save it under a different names when you need the default settings.

you're right, but what if you forgot to do such save - like me  ::) - or some of your friends mess-up it, so I see a reset button or an option to make new clean profile will make the profiles'e settings kind of better. However, I see also it's not that necessary.
All right. I've added it to the list of requests, this feature will be added in the future.

Back