Question about RB

xzsaimon16

Is there a way, if there is a power outage and RB starts. Can RB load the playlist that corresponds to the TIME it was turned back on?

I think it would be something similar to PLGenPro working with "clocks" and always loading the PL corresponding to the scheduled time.

I'm not sure if anyone requested this feature before.

I checked the logs, and yes, it was requested a couple of times before. Presently, we have decided not to implement this feature. Mostly because there's no assignment between playlists and times. Everything is scheduler, and it's not a trivial task to choose what event to start when the program is restarted (there could be lots of events, not only playlist events).

I checked the logs, and yes, it was requested a couple of times before. Presently, we have decided not to implement this feature. Mostly because there's no assignment between playlists and times. Everything is scheduler, and it's not a trivial task to choose what event to start when the program is restarted (there could be lots of events, not only playlist events).
Any possible solution for the future? Having the clocks to program the music would help a lot.

Any possible solution for the future? Having the clocks to program the music would help a lot.
Maybe, you can use the autorun feature, "When program started / Execute a command" in Settings/General: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/general.htm

E.g. you can make it start a certain event or playlist.

Problem here is that this feature is only needed when the computer is shut down, abnormally - and that's what should not happen at all at radio stations, at least, not be a frequent event. While implementing this is a lot of work. That's why for now, we have decided to improve other areas of the program instead of this, I'm sorry.

Back