Question about using Track Normalization feature

Good User

Hello,

I am not sure if I did this correctly or not.

I selected the top-most folder on the upper left of the window when using the Track Normalization feature, I assume doing that, that all the lower folders beneath that folder will be found and all the songs in the lower folders will be found and processed?

I have about 1,300 songs, so since there is no way to know when the processing is done, about how long in hours will it take to process Track Normalization for 1,300 songs?

Gary

I selected the top-most folder on the upper left of the window when using the Track Normalization feature, I assume doing that, that all the lower folders beneath that folder will be found and all the songs in the lower folders will be found and processed?
Yes, correct.

I have about 1,300 songs, so since there is no way to know when the processing is done, about how long in hours will it take to process Track Normalization for 1,300 songs?
When you open the Media section, at the top you will see "Tracks queued to normalize: N" - if you don't see it, means normalization is finished.

Back