Radio boss 6.03 rebroadcast of stream the stream url displayed instead of artist and title

I have radio boss 6.03 rebroadcasting a radio boss cloud stream
for the media it show the stream url as the title when playing and in media tag sent to players and website

when i use centova to rebroadcast from radio boss cloud to radio boss 6.03 and use centova url in radio boss 6.03 works fine

Can you please make some screenshots to illustrate the problem? Also, what stream URL do you use?

http://c32.radioboss.fm:8442/stream

for the stream they play

1617034033011.png
1617034058205.png

When this URL is used here in RadioBOSS, it shows the track title. Can you please try again to see if it works now?

here is the log from 1am 03/31/2021

it did not work this morning still showing url

also the url for fox news shows which is no big deal

Attachments

• 03 31 2021 log.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 257
To clarify what happens, does always show the RadioBOSS Cloud's streaming URL when you play the stream (e.g. no track titles at all), or it shows URL of the stream that is played inside RadioBOSS Cloud?

radio boss cloud shows artist and title

when radio boss 6.03 starts to broadcast the stream the url loads and shows playing (CURRENT) and then broadcast o media the URL

Just in case, please update to RadioBOSS 6.0.4. Open Settings, View, see the option "Substitute network stream URL" - turn it on and set the custom text you want to use instead of the URL.

I updated to 6.04.0

same thing

still broadcasting stream name not artist title

screen shot

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.5 KB · Views: 245
It will show the stream URL in the Nowplaying bar, but that's not what is sent to the server. You can enable the "Broadcasting title" column to see what title is sent to the server.

Please enable the "Broadcasting title" column in the playlist (right click playlist header to select the columns), then check what title this column shows - this is what is being sent to the server.

We can't reproduce it here... Please try in a clean RadioBOSS installation, install it to a different folder and try playing the stream there. This way we'll know if such a behavior is because of some configuration option.

Back