Radio + Video Clips

nelson c

Hello Dmitry, some plan to in the future to improve the support for video?, I think that the market tends to radio stations that also broadcast video clips.

By the side of RadioBOSS should add crossfader, logo of the station and texts, as for example the name of the song on the video.
In addition when the microphone is turned on you should activate a webcam. and no video songs, (a file. mp3 for example) show an animation (a video or flash for example) while playing a song.

May be expensive to implement (is also for us: we need much capacity of storage, video clips, great bandwidth, powerful pc, etc)

I'd like to know that you think other users on this trend, actually I wasn't on my list of priorities, but I feel that increasingly more stations are are turning to this, even this Spotify to include video clips. Therefore, I believe that in the near future perhaps we have to adapt ourselves to this, to be able to continue competing.

Here an example:
http://www.538.nl/live/

Yes, video support needs to be improved. Something is planned for the next release (5.4). Thanks for the suggestion!

Back