RadioBOSS 4.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. As I said before, recording feature will be added in one of the next versions.

nyankee said:
Brandon said:
Can't you use the HTTP get feature of RadioBOSS to hit Live365's playlist API? That's what SAM users do.

I'm probably going to set something like that up at http://loudcaster.com soon.

How do i do this? what o i put on the HTTP (get)

Can you add instructions on doing this please? I can get live 365 to stream with radioboss, but i cant get listed because song information cant be sent.

nyankee said:
Can you add instructions on doing this please? I can get live 365 to stream with radioboss, but i cant get listed because song information cant be sent.
If track title is not updated, you can check the "Alternative method for shoutcast title update" option, this should work with Live365.

djsoft said:
nyankee said:
If track title is not updated, you can check the "Alternative method for shoutcast title update" option, this should work with Live365.

So, if i enable "alternative method for shoutcast title update" I do not have to use http (get) anymore? live365 will read track info in relay mode by enabling that option?

According to the info you posted here: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,803.msg3679.html#msg3679 it may not work. It looks like Live365 requires its own way of setting track info...

for my first look i did not like the LOOK at all BTW where is the progress bar please dont remove it sometimes i need to manually get to the near end of the song .These 3 colors arent beautiful at all.Its more beautiful to make in the playlist 3 colors green for the next up song blue one for the song that was played and red one for on air now playing more fresh colors.where is the password lock for the main program

For the gap killer the section that is more important to me is where the trigger time ?the new beta i didnot like at all sorry staff dont be angry from me .ITS my opinion btw the best RB that i like from ALL.

radium98 said:
for my first look i did not like the LOOK at all BTW where is the progress bar please dont remove it sometimes i need to manually get to the near end of the song .These 3 colors arent beautiful at all.Its more beautiful to make in the playlist 3 colors green for the next up song blue one for the song that was played and red one for on air now playing more fresh colors.where is the password lock for the main program

For the gap killer the section that is more important to me is where the trigger time ?the new beta i didnot like at all sorry staff dont be angry from me .ITS my opinion btw the best RB that i like from ALL.
Seeking is still possible - right-click on the "On Air" section. It also shows the intro time and fade out position, that's why it's more useful now. I think you'll get used to it and find it better than it was before :)
The colors will be changeable thru settings window, but for me, now program looks much better than before.

Password locking is planned for the near future. The trigger feature is not yet implemented, maybe it will be added later...

BTW, why you're posting in the old RB 4.4 topic?

oh sorry djsoft maybe because i was a bit nernous heh :) yess u are right we have to take more times to mamiliar with the new look excuse me sir yesssss i will test deeply .sorry for postinmg in error area again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back