RadioBOSS 4.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Djsoft

I like to dj alot on the interent okay

but i can't use radioboss with the radiologger program because it won't work with my soundcard

thats why i need the in-built recording feature very badly please

thanks again

There will be no new features for the 4.4 version, because adding new features require testing, and it'll delay the release for another week. RadioBOSS 4.4 planned to be released today. Please wait for 4.5 beta - I think the recording feature will be there.

Yes, but there was one thing we needed to fix before release. The released version already available: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe

Hey Djsoft

can you send me the full release of that new v4.4 radioboss product please in my gmail account

since my family paid for 1 full of free updates

thanks

You can download it from link I posted above: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe - you have a key, that means the DEMO version will become a full.
Note, that licensing scheme was changed, and new code will be sent to you soon. Thank you.

Hey

Just 1 Quick question

I really like this new version alot

but will the v4.5 have the .ogg support on it

so people can rewind and fastward .ogg files on the coming soon v4.5 coming soon

just curious

thanks again

and keep up the great work on these versions of radioboss

OGG files are supported, but not every OGG file. This will be corrected in the RadioBOSS 4.5. Maybe, earlier - like, in RadioBOSS 4.4.1. Thank you.

this isn't big, but one thing i liked in the old versions was that the "coming up next" or cue song was always ready to go while switching or moving from playlist. Now when i open a new playlist the song that is set to play next is deleted.

nyankee said:
this isn't big, but one thing i liked in the old versions was that the "coming up next" or cue song was always ready to go while switching or moving from playlist. Now when i open a new playlist the song that is set to play next is deleted.
Looks like a bug, which became a feature... I checked it on 4.3 and it doesn't work there.

When will you guys make radioboss work with live 365? So far im using the RTL365 by bamman to send the playlist names 365, but sucks because it does not work with tracks that are over 10min. It crashes for long mixes. I would like to use radioboss without any ouside programs...

Can't you use the HTTP get feature of RadioBOSS to hit Live365's playlist API? That's what SAM users do.

I'm probably going to set something like that up at http://loudcaster.com soon.

Can you talk more about the new Proxy feature. I know what a proxy means, but I'm not totally clear on how this fits into the broadcasting chain.

nyankee said:
When will you guys make radioboss work with live 365? So far im using the RTL365 by bamman to send the playlist names 365, but sucks because it does not work with tracks that are over 10min. It crashes for long mixes. I would like to use radioboss without any ouside programs...
AFAIK, Winamp, SAM doesn't work with Live365 too (checked it couple of months ago).
I contacted Live365 support about this, but hadn't get an answer which could help to make compatibility with those servers.

Brandon said:
Can you talk more about the new Proxy feature. I know what a proxy means, but I'm not totally clear on how this fits into the broadcasting chain.
Some people require proxy to connect to the Internet. I.e. without ability to use proxy from RadioBOSS they'll be unable to broadcast and listen to internet radio.
Also, it could be used to change IP if anyone needs it for some reason.
Broadcast Chain without proxy: Radioboss->Shoutcast->Listeners
With proxy: Radioboss->Proxy->Shoutcast->Listeners.

Hey staff

1 Quick Question please

will the next update of Radio boss have the in-built save file feature finally

just wondering

and great job on the new releases of radioboss

Keep up the great work

Brandon said:
Can't you use the HTTP get feature of RadioBOSS to hit Live365's playlist API? That's what SAM users do.

I'm probably going to set something like that up at http://loudcaster.com soon.

How do i do this? what o i put on the HTTP (get)

Hey Djsoft

could you add the in-built save feature to the radioboss v4.4.0.663 please

because i like recording my live shows that i do alot

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back