RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible in a future release to be allowed to use two microphones at the same time on f8, or could we optionally enable line in along with the microphone instead of putting it in the playlist? why do i ask this? I, for example, no longer use skype to transmit. I use teamtalk or teamspeak. and I always have to keep doing mirabolance. once my volume is high and my friends are low, another time theirs is high and mine is low ... I wish it was possible to use or select a secondary microphone.

Hi Dmitry,
there is a chance that in the next beta version the streaming buffer will start loading before finishing the previous track. so that the silence that is heard now is not heard while the buffer is being loaded

nelson c said:
there is a chance that in the next beta version the streaming buffer will start loading before finishing the previous track. so that the silence that is heard now is not heard while the buffer is being loaded
This is partially implemented and there's a chance that the feature will be complete in RadioBOSS 5.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back