RadioBoss 6.2.4.1 playlist generator freeze

JeanXeb

Hi,
Since the upgrade to radioboss 6.2.4.1 the playlist generator can no longer generate playlists it freezes...
1674384510927.png

Hi,
Since the upgrade to radioboss 6.2.4.1 the playlist generator can no longer generate playlists it freezes...
Can you please click Details and then "Send bug reports" so we can see what's wrong there? Do you generate using a scheduled event?

Good evening, we also have the same problem with the latest version of the software. I sent bugs with the appropriate function. Meanwhile I try to reinstall an older version of RadioBoss 😪

This error is generated using a Playlist generated automatically or manually with "Playlist Generator Pro".
In the "logs" window it tells me this, but the timeut is set to 3600 seconds..

"PlGen Error: 2 (timeout) preset: "Special Playlist 16-20". Please try increasing the timeout in Settings->Scheduler"

View attachment 12818

Last edited by a moderator:
This error is generated using a Playlist generated automatically or manually with "Playlist Generator Pro".

"PlGen Error: 2 (timeout) preset: "Special Playlist 16-20". Please try increasing the timeout in Settings->Scheduler"
It looks like a different issue. You can increase the timeout further to like 10000 or even more until the error message stops.

Ho cercato di aumentare il valore a 9000, ma è impossibile molto di più.

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 74
Hi There, Same issue on my side. i can't even send the report as the popup disapear to quickly

Good evening, we also have the same problem with the latest version of the software. I sent bugs with the appropriate function. Meanwhile I try to reinstall an older version of RadioBoss 😪

View attachment 12818
Does it work properly on a previous version?

Thank you Dmitry the update 6.2.4.2 solved the problem !
Thank you for your attention and your reactivity !

Back