RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see what can be done about it, but given that the problem never reproduced here, I can't promise anything. About libraries, you can make it auto-update to account for added/removed music files.

It doesn't look like a bug, If a track is 3 seconds, and fade out is set to 2.5 seconds, it will look something like on your screenshot.

Yes, this can be a problem sometimes, but the name should be shown somewhere and I'm not sure about a better place for it.
this has always worked fine, version 6.2.4.2 works fine. This takes work away from the station and is a very good option. The library needs to be updated. The search is very good, try to solve dimitri.

Looking at the search in the library, it turns out that in version 5.9.4 it was possible to search in the library, in version 6 it was not. So if I want to search for a file by library, I can't, or at least I don't see the option in the search engine. can only select all, nothing, folder

Looking at the search in the library, it turns out that in version 5.9.4 it was possible to search in the library, in version 6 it was not. So if I want to search for a file by library, I can't, or at least I don't see the option in the search engine. can only select all, nothing, folder
You can select a specific library to search in, or make a search in all libraries.

RadioBOSS 6.3 released!

Download:
https://www.djsoft.net/enu/download.htm

We, djsoft.net team, want to thank everybody who took part in the beta testing process! Discount coupons will be sent via forum direct messages within couple of hours. In case you didn't get the message please write to support@djsoft.net or direct message on the forum.