RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried this, but doesn't work as expected. Try it yourself by dragging the window up and down. It does only affect RadioBOSS windows.
Indeed. Looks like snapping feature is blocked. Thank you!

Conclusion: If the problem can't be reproduced, I'll just always run RadioBOSS maximized so I don't get upset about it. Not a big deal. :D
It reproduced here on a clean Windows 11 installation.

Is it possible to add somewhere in the AdsScheduler windows the Profile name for reports?

1681935736334.png

RadioBOSS 6.3.0.6 RC

Changes

• Added Next/Prev buttons for tag editor in Music Library
  • Minor improvements
  • Fixed bugs
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_6.3.0.6.exe (4/19/2023, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_6.3.0.6_x64.exe (4/19/2023, 38MB)
Apparently this version has fixed the frozen search. I will comment in a few days, but quite a few searches have been carried out and there is NO failure at the moment. Dimitri, you are great.

When containers are used, the middle mouse button and right mouse button don't work when the track is playing (unable to advance, unable to adjust the view of the track as none, EQ, wavelength)

Is it possible to add somewhere in the AdsScheduler windows the Profile name for reports?
It's in the settings, and you can also create profiles in the Ads Scheduler, when you switch them, profile name is visible in the main window.

Apparently this version has fixed the frozen search. I will comment in a few days, but quite a few searches have been carried out and there is NO failure at the moment. Dimitri, you are great.
That's interesting, because no changes were made in this area :)

When containers are used, the middle mouse button and right mouse button don't work when the track is playing (unable to advance, unable to adjust the view of the track as none, EQ, wavelength)
Yes, currently it's a limitation, you can't seek when a container is played. The core issue here is that when playing it, it doesn't even know in advance container's duration.

It's in the settings, and you can also create profiles in the Ads Scheduler, when you switch them, profile name is visible in the main window.

That's interesting, because no changes were made in this area :)

Yes, currently it's a limitation, you can't seek when a container is played. The core issue here is that when playing it, it doesn't even know in advance container's duration.
It is noted that they did not touch that area of the search. ha ha ha. It has failed again, by the way deactivate defend and that did not help to fix search freeze

Attachments

• Imagen 0.png
    Imagen 0.png
    872.8 KB · Views: 111
I just want to say that it's a great thing that in the newer versions you enabled RB to "read" the ReplayGain tags of songs normalized with the MP3Gain app. As far as I remember, I've only seen these readings in foobar2000 processed songs before.

It is noted that they did not touch that area of the search. ha ha ha. It has failed again, by the way deactivate defend and that did not help to fix search freeze
We'll check it again, but previously we were unable t reproduce it here. You can try creating a library and search in it, it'll be much faster than searching in folders.

I just want to say that it's a great thing that in the newer versions you enabled RB to "read" the ReplayGain tags of songs normalized with the MP3Gain app. As far as I remember, I've only seen these readings in foobar2000 processed songs before.
ReplayGain processing was added, I'm not sure when exactly, but it's some 5-7 years ago :)

I noticed that my RadioBoss is freezing up between songs. Anybody else having this issue?
If your music is located on a network folder/drive, it can cause a delay.

We'll check it again, but previously we were unable t reproduce it here. You can try creating a library and search in it, it'll be much faster than searching in folders.

ReplayGain processing was added, I'm not sure when exactly, but it's some 5-7 years ago :)

If your music is located on a network folder/drive, it can cause a delay.
I don't use the library because we continually changed the songs in the folders. we use folder search which usually works fine, but in version 6 it's getting frozen. Try to solve please dimitri thank you

I've come across a bug in that I used to see regularly, but then didn't see anymore till now. In the crossfade editor, when tracks are short, they seem to do this weird fade out crossfade as shown in the photo... It may be a setting, but can't seem to find it...

1682140426433.png

An other slight inconvenience that I noticed with this is the names of the clips are covering the keyframes, so it's hard to then adjust it as you can't see them... Not too big of a deal as I just shirt the top clip forward...

Screenshot 2023-04-22 150439.png

Thanks heaps!

Se nota que no tocaron esa zona de la búsqueda. jajaja. Ha vuelto a fallar, por cierto desactive defender y eso no ayudó a arreglar la congelación de búsqueda
Es mejor pasarlo por la biblioteca de música del jefe de la radio... Yo hago eso y no tengo ningún problema, solo tengo que saber organizarlo.

Looks like it's a Windows "snap" feature, when window sticks to edges. Try moving it up a bit more and it will unstick.

Thank you, we'll check why this happens.
hello, is it possible to improve the display of the numbers in the auxiliary players?

Attachments

• IMG_20230422_135637.jpg
    IMG_20230422_135637.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 116
hello again, something happens to me when I use a song from the library to place it in the instant player, but I want it to start at a point in the song, I do this with the track tool, the bad thing is that I want to mark the start only at the instant player and do not modify the playlist. That is, the start mark is reflected in the instant play and in the play list. I would like to be able to mark the beginning in instant play without modifying the file in the music library or in the play list. so that it does not affect.
I would like to explain in a video but I can't

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-22-14-35-44-623_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-14-35-44-623_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    731.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_2023-04-22-14-36-45-679_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-14-36-45-679_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20230422_143821.jpg
    IMG_20230422_143821.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I don't use the library because we continually changed the songs in the folders. we use folder search which usually works fine, but in version 6 it's getting frozen. Try to solve please dimitri thank you
I'll see what can be done about it, but given that the problem never reproduced here, I can't promise anything. About libraries, you can make it auto-update to account for added/removed music files.

I've come across a bug in that I used to see regularly, but then didn't see anymore till now. In the crossfade editor, when tracks are short, they seem to do this weird fade out crossfade as shown in the photo... It may be a setting, but can't seem to find it...
It doesn't look like a bug, If a track is 3 seconds, and fade out is set to 2.5 seconds, it will look something like on your screenshot.

An other slight inconvenience that I noticed with this is the names of the clips are covering the keyframes, so it's hard to then adjust it as you can't see them... Not too big of a deal as I just shirt the top clip forward...
Yes, this can be a problem sometimes, but the name should be shown somewhere and I'm not sure about a better place for it.

hello, is it possible to improve the display of the numbers in the auxiliary players?
Looks like you're using a large font. The space will be widened, to make things better.

That is, the start mark is reflected in the instant play and in the play list.
This is by design. The changes you make in Track Tool are saved in track properties and are used everywhere in the program.

is the Volume Slider for Monitor coming in this 6.3 Version ?
Unfortunately, no, it'll be in one of the next update. This version is almost complete and will be released soon.

It doesn't look like a bug, If a track is 3 seconds, and fade out is set to 2.5 seconds, it will look something like on your screenshot.
Okay no worries. How do I remove this fade?

Yes, this can be a problem sometimes, but the name should be shown somewhere and I'm not sure about a better place for it.
Maybe some additional space in between tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back