Radioboss 6 version run under Linux

If you can't develop a version of Radioboss for Linux, I recommend selling licenses for 5.X versions (and allowing licenses for 6.X versions to be used in 5.9 too), to avoid the only alternative to using Radioboss on Linux, either using the hacked program or illegally.
This is already possible, you can activate 5.x with a newly purchased key.
Latest 5.x can be downloaded here: https://djsoftnet.akamaized.net/radioboss_setup_5.9.4.0.exe

Um you should also note Windows 11 has a different file structure than its predecessor which had NTFS . Although this new thing reports NTFS most of the Linux installers will no longer install on the SSD drive. I have not found solution for this .

També heu de tenir en compte que Windows 11 té una estructura de fitxers diferent a la del seu predecessor que tenia NTFS. Tot i que aquesta novetat informa NTFS, la majoria dels instal·ladors de Linux ja no s'instal·laran a la unitat SSD. No he trobat solució per a això.
I don't use windows 11 because it forces me to install with UEFI and secure boot. On all my computers I have a Windows partition (usually Windows 10 or Windows 8.1) and another Linux partition. I am not a supporter of those Microsoft "inventions" that are rather useless.

Back