RadioBOSS 7.0.1.9 freezes

JeanXeb

Hello,

I have just upgraded the studio to the latest version of radioboss 7.0.1.9 (x86) (Windows Server 22) and since then I have had the studio freeze regularly.

The first major freeze occurred when I simply opened the Ads Sheduler.
The second freeze when I opened a song from the studio with the tracktool.

I would like to point out that I have not touched anything on the machine since or touched the radioboss settings....

Best regards,

Captures

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-02-27 230801.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-02-27 230801.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Séquence 01.00_01_30_18.Still001.jpg
    Séquence 01.00_01_30_18.Still001.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Please click (in RadioBOSS) Help->Contact support->Send bug reports, we'll check what's going on there.

Hi Hi Jean mine as ok. we upgraded to more ram before doing mine so running 64GB Ram. IT all opened with tab open for add schedules. Switchin between tabs gave no error to me

Thank you HMMMM for your comment I added 1GB of ram but the problem is still there...
djsoft were you able to find the source with my report ?

Thank you HMMMM for your comment I added 1GB of ram but the problem is still there...
djsoft were you able to find the source with my report ?
The bug reports are now being checked. Do you have a crash when you change the style, or it happens every time when you simply launch Track Tool?

Hi Hi Jean mine as ok. we upgraded to more ram before doing mine so running 64GB Ram. IT all opened with tab open for add schedules. Switchin between tabs gave no error to me
i only have 22 GB of RAM and no problems at all
Win 10 pro ( Not a Server )

we have discovered a bug in the browser
If you copy a url where there are also numbers in the address line everything is ok
but if you want to enter the same address by hand, the numbers are not accepted

1709483317776.png

we have discovered a bug in the browser
If you copy a url where there are also numbers in the address line everything is ok
but if you want to enter the same address by hand, the numbers are not accepted
Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.

Back