RadioBOSS and TeamViewer

You can but teamveiwer is very laggy and you better be careful who you send info to or trust them. I think maybe a remote feature should be made like access it on port whatever and the DJs can access it with your password and stuff security is most with a radio station, and your rep is on the line for real.

I'm also trying to find a way to do it where songs don't get cut off when they sign on.  My rep is also on the line if songs keep gettin cut off because a DJ comes on.

It was not tested with TeamViewer this way. You can try it and let us know if there are any problems with this setup.

djsoft said:
It was not tested with TeamViewer this way. You can try it and let us know if there are any problems with this setup.
This would be better if you made a remote control panel for there DJ's to connect to and stuff would be better than laggy Teamveiwer, Don't use TV its laggy and leaves your machine unsecured when unattended.Also its very laggy to control Radioboss I treid it with another person. The only way is to have a studio or have your djs on as co-host with voice meeter or have them go to the studio last thing we need is a session hijack.

Yeah, the other problem is, I have DJ's from all over the world, not just my local area.  If I have them use DJ credentials, then the listeners I do have, I would lose when songs get cut off.

What is  DJ credentials can you please link me so i cna take a look i maybe be able to help you with this casue i am interested as well.

Dmitry, if RB was never tested with TeamViewer yet, is there a remote program it has been tested with?  I would test it, but I don't have another computer to be able to log into my system yet.

indieradionetwork said:
Dmitry, if RB was never tested with TeamViewer yet, is there a remote program it has been tested with?  I would test it, but I don't have another computer to be able to log into my system yet.
It was tested with Windows Remote Desktop, it works good enough with that.

Is there a way to set that up where we can have the audio playing on the main system, but that when they announce, they can change the input for mic?

indieradionetwork said:
Windows Remote Desktop, that sounds familiar.
All Windows systems have this feature by default. It's accessible from the start menu.

indieradionetwork said:
Is there a way to set that up where we can have the audio playing on the main system, but that when they announce, they can change the input for mic?
It could be possible but you'll probably need to set up VAC (Virtual Audio Cable) for that. Currently I can't give you detailed information on this.

indieradionetwork said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
r
The setup may be a little complicated... The idea is that you use Virtual Audio Card as input device for the MIC button and use Audio Repeaters to switch the actual source for it e.g. when a DJ connects.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I'll have to see how it works with my mixer too, cuz I know they didn't work so well with the mixer.  I figured we could do it straight out as long as they didn't change the audio device.

I think there should b something remote for this made into the program as those things lag badly and also you leave everything open for a middle man attack.

VAC should work fine with any card... USB mixers are just a sound card from software point of view.

Back