RadioBoss creates ''similar'' lists

gusalbert

Me pasa lo siguiente, uso RadioBoss con 2 listas durante el día, una que va de 14 a 18 y la otra empieza a las 18 hasta el día siguiente que se interrumpe con la de las 14. Ambas listas utilizan reglas anti-repetición (artistas y pistas). Aunque las reglas se siguen perfectamente, RadioBoss siempre da prioridad a las mismas pistas, esto lo he regulado desde la pestaña de ''prioridad'' y me da dos opciones, priorizar las pistas por calificación, que no me gusta pero he activado la sección ''reglas adicionales'', donde hay una opción que me gustaría poner en práctica y es ''priorizar en función del número de reproducciones'' y media (AVG). Por lo tanto, he creado 2 reglas, una con un valor de 100, para que radioboss dé mayor prioridad a las pistas cuyo número de reproducciones sea inferior a la media, y otro, con un valor de 40, para que radioboss dé menor prioridad a las pistas con un número de reproducciones inferior a la media. son superiores a la media, tratando así de que no salgan los que más reproducciones tienen. La pregunta es: si uso este método y no uso el de priorizar canciones por calificación, ¿es válido el método que estoy usando? ¿Cómo sé lo que se está aplicando? ya que no noto mucha diferencia en la elección de canciones. Desde ya muchas gracias. La pregunta es: si uso este método y no uso el de priorizar canciones por calificación, ¿es válido el método que estoy usando? ¿Cómo sé lo que se está aplicando? ya que no noto mucha diferencia en la elección de canciones. Desde ya muchas gracias. La pregunta es: si uso este método y no uso el de priorizar canciones por calificación, ¿es válido el método que estoy usando? ¿Cómo sé lo que se está aplicando? ya que no noto mucha diferencia en la elección de canciones. Desde ya muchas gracias. Sorry for my bad English :)
Sin título.png

Last edited:
Please write in English.
The following happens to me, I use RadioBoss with 2 lists during the day, one that goes from 14 to 18 and the other starts at 18 until the next day that is interrupted by the 14. Both lists use anti-repetition rules (artists and tracks). Although the rules are followed perfectly, RadioBoss always gives priority to the same tracks, I have regulated this from the ''priority'' tab and it gives me two options, prioritize the tracks by rating, which I don't like but I have activated the section ''additional rules'', where there is an option that I would like to put into practice and that is ''prioritize based on the number of reproductions'' and average (AVG). Therefore, I have created 2 rules, one with a value of 100, so that radioboss gives higher priority to tracks with a lower than average number of plays, and another, with a value of 40, so that radioboss gives lower priority. to tracks with a lower than average number of plays. they are higher than the average, thus trying to prevent the ones with the most reproductions from appearing. The question is: if I use this method and I don't use the one to prioritize songs by rating, is the method I'm using valid? How do I know what is being applied? since I don't notice much difference in the choice of songs. From already thank you very much. The question is: if I use this method and I don't use the one to prioritize songs by rating, is the method I'm using valid? How do I know what is being applied? since I don't notice much difference in the choice of songs. From already thank you very much. The question is: if I use this method and I don't use the one to prioritize songs by rating, is the method I'm using valid? How do I know what is being applied? since I don't notice much difference in the choice of songs. From already thank you very much. Sorry for my bad English

All priority rules that fit the criteria, are applied for a track. Without any priorities and repeat protection rules, all tracks have an equal chance of being selected into the playlist. If you use repeat protection rules, especially strict ones, this can lead to lack of freedom in choosing tracks and therefore low quality playlists.

Priority rules change the probabilities for tracks to be included in the playlist, all this is described in the help: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/plgen-cat3.htm
Multiple priority rules can be applied for a track.

Back