RadioBOSS fatal error

BN-Julian

"Access violation at address 04AC0FEF in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 04AC0FEF."

Maybe someone can help me in this case. RadioBOSS NEVER died before! =(

UPDATE 27.06.:
I had this problem now some times in a row on one day! The program is crashing. Hard problem for a station, which is 24/7 onAIR.
The problem is detected partly when i try to edit an event, save the eventlist, etc. But also when everything is stopped and nothing is running, the fatal error is coming!

Actually i switched back to 5.2.3.0 and the problem is not there anymore (at the moment).

Thanks for reporting this and sending bug reports - this should be fixed in the next update.

Please try rebooting your PC, there's a chance that the error will go away.

We already rebooted 2 times. The problem is still there.

Thanks for your fast reply. I am very interested in helping you and the community, to bring RadioBOSS forward  :)

I hope it can be fixed very, very soon  :-\ Thanks for your hard work Dmitry!

From quick look the bug reports it's hard to tell what's wrong... If possible, please try disabling Winamp DSP and VST plugins.

BN-Julian said:
The Winamp DSP plugin is our complete soundprocessing. We can't disable it  :( :( :(
OK... Then I'd suggest to temporarily disabling it to see if it causes errors.

We are a 24/7 station, so our sound is part of our brand. We can't disable our sound for some days. It worked for such a long time without any problem and we didn't change it since our start with RadioBOSS.

We downgraded now to 5.2.3.0 since we can get a working update.

Back