RADIOBOSS.FM stream hosting [beta]

Here's what Stitcher wants for live streams:

HI John, Stitcher's primary focus is podcasts, not live streams. This is our core competency and what most listeners use our app for and we have continue to develop and update.
However, we do make a number of live streams available as well. There are technical specifications that we need to support the files, but we can always test what you have!
Please send me the stream and the additional link station's stream (URL). Live streams will need to be mp3streaming files or shoutcast files to work on Stitcher.

Be sure to include bitrate,

So, which tunein link, if any, would work?

You can find the direct stream link in the Control Panel - Quick Links section.
For your account it'll be an MP3 shoutcast stream, exactly what Stitcher is asking about.

Hey djsoft

my never ending shoutcast v2 server you gave me

ended today, i thought you took me off the trial expairing list

thanks

bobby said:
ended today, i thought you took me off the trial expairing list
The trial account system has been changed and some "excluded" streams were removed... I'm sorry for that. But anyway, the trial accounts are now have a hard limit of 21/22 days, so if you need an account I'd suggest you to take a paid plan.

Hey djsoft

I need my free trial shoutcast server to run forever

because i bought a wavestreaming autodj account last year, and i can't run my wavestreaming autodj account on my resetting every hour shoutcast server

thanks

I'm afraid it's not possible anymore. All free trial accounts will be removed automatically.

You can take the $5 plan. If you pay for a year in advance, you'll get a discount.

I'd say it's good enough, better than most out there. You can get a free trial and test it for 21 days, or you can get a paid plan - we offer 30 days money back in case you don't like the service.

indieradionetwork said:
Can you possibly add more to auto DJ storage?
Yes, this is possible - please contact support@radioboss.fm and let us know how much space you need.

I bought Radio Boss Advanced, Radio Caster and Radio Logger.I also bought Stream Hosting for Radio Boss.I have however completely failed to start the stream hosting I was told my server failed to start.I need help.Can someone help me go through the process again?I am not sure the instructions on mail are working.

I've just checked stream hosting ticket history and your issue seems to be already fixed.

Please contact support@radioboss.fm if the problem still exists.

Well, turns out they did give me a free Icecast server back in August to see if it would fix the problem, and sure enough it did.  The only problem I had with it was when Centova did an update, because the logs would disappear, so I had to keep resetting the system.  So I took my other 2 streams to Icecast, and they've been working well.  The only problem I have now is the auto DJ on the one stream, but it'll be a couple weeks before they can fix it since the owner of the company is on vacation.

werufm said:
how to live stream using radio boss trial version
Please see this guide: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/broadcasting_internet_radio.htm

Dear DJ SOFT.Net
Im only a Beginner, and the broadcast is on a E2 unable to open file/invalid server address, what show i do?
Hi radioboss? i like to know A little more about the stream page? on radioboss fm after puting the codes in wat do i hit next i press save: but not a clue? To what to do next? I saw my View pagd but how do i connect to it? Padraic from ireland

Back