RadioBoss is suddenly turned up and down

rossedj9

Hi. It turns out that software suddenly ups and downs the volume. I have everything well set up but this always happens.
How can I solve that?. I appreciate your response.

The problem is the version you use. It's cracked version and it does weird things. You should download RadioBOSS from our web site and do not use cracked versions: http://www.djsoft.net

We are having the same problem with the software, although we purchased the update to our standard version just a couple of weeks ago.

I am trying to steam  SecureNet Systems, and the volume goes up and down for no apparent reason. On the computer the volum sounds normal, but when the stream is pushed out to the DCS system with SecureNet, the audio is horrible with an echo and constant volume adjustments up and down.

Worship Jesus Radio said:
On the computer the volum sounds normal, but when the stream is pushed out to the DCS system with SecureNet, the audio is horrible with an echo and constant volume adjustments up and down.
This is a totally different problem, it's also not about RadioBOSS - because as you say, on the computer the volume is normal. You should check if your streaming provider does something with the sound.

They have stated emphatically that they only stream audio from our source, and that they do nothing with the sound on their end.

I have reported the problem to them more than once, and they assure me that they never adjust audio.

Your thoughts.

Back