radiocaster 2.6.0.0

tommyboy

Hi guys,

I have bought radioboss several months ago and also bought radiocaster recentely.

I have a issue with radiocaster that didn't bothered me before. Everytime i vlose it it gives me a error. What i discovered yesterday is that it also resets my vst plugins to their standard settings instead of the ones i've created.

I've insterted screenshots of that error because i'm having a hard time submitting a ticket for this (it closes rather fast before i can finish to send the error to djsoft). Anybody else noticed this problem?

This also happens on another pc and a laptop with just the demo version installed with a clean install with starting and closing it.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 420
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    34.8 KB · Views: 469
tommyboy said:
Everytime i vlose it it gives me a error. What i discovered yesterday is that it also resets my vst plugins to their standard settings instead of the ones i've created.
I suppose that be because of failing VST plugin. Can you please try disabling all the plugins, also turn off VST support in RadioCaster to see if it fixes the problem?

So why does this happen in radiocaster and not with radioboss with the same plugin?

I'm using both but because the way things are setup one of the plugins need to be run in radiocaster.

tommyboy said:
So why does this happen in radiocaster and not with radioboss with the same plugin?
It's hard to tell, perhaps there's a bug in RadioCaster - we'll check it and an update will be released if confirmed.

Found something new:

When i disable all plugins and remove them from the dsp windows in radiocaster it closes normally.

When i reboot it, add, activate and setup the plugins all the settings are saved when radiocaster closes.

However.... when i try to adjust any settings after that those are not saved and the error mentioned above appears when i'm closing radiocaster. When i boot it up the settings restored to how they were when i set them up the first tme.

Thank you for the information, this should help in diagnostic the problem. If the bug is confirmed, an update to fix it will be released shortly.

Please tell if the problem is fixed, as we were unable to reproduce it and the fix was sort of theoretical (we made changes in the part where it could fail).

It seems to solve it.... THANK YOU :D!

Just one thing remaining: The equalizer has the issue to stay stuck at 10 sliders. It's not possible to have more or less.

Attachments

• bug1.PNG
    bug1.PNG
    35.3 KB · Views: 385
tommyboy said:
Just one thing remaining: The equalizer has the issue to stay stuck at 10 sliders. It's not possible to have more or less.
Yes, it appears to be a bug, thank you!

Back