RadioCaster 2.9 to listen2myradio problem

Al greren

I'm setting up RadioCaster 2.9 using the free listen2myradio streaming service.

The panel has been configured but by inserting the IP and port into the streamer, streaming does not start.

Can you help me, thanks

thanks but I only use the standalone application and not RadioBoss.

In any case, the guide, already checked previously, does not contain the solution to the problem

If it does not connect, please specify what is the error message. It should provide some clues about what's happening.

In RadioCaster, the only thing you can do is to input the connection settings. There are two types of reasons why it fails to connect:
  1. the settings that were input are not correct;
  2. the server is not accessible for some reason, or it's not functioning.
From our experience, any free server actually costs a lot because of time spent fighting with its issues, problems, and limitations.

Naturally, these are not trivial errors such as: credentials, password errors, etc.This is about configuring RadioCaster and my request is addressed to those who have experience in configuring this service and with other lower quality applications, and who follow the task.Thank you

What error message does RadioCaster show when you try to connect? Also, the version you use is 2 years old, so I advice installing an update.

Back