RBVideoPlugin ( VLC ) Video und Audio Synchronität fehlt / RBVideoPlugin ( VLC ) Video and audio synchronicity missing

S.G

Guten Morgen Dimitry ich komme doch wieder zurück auf das Thema " Video / Audio Synchronität " es war nur eine kurze Freude das das " VLC Plugin " Synchron lief .

Ich habe eine rund 2,8 Sekunden Verschiebung zwischen Video und Audio , das Video läuft aber der Ton kommt erst später .

Du Dimitry ginge es nicht das Plugin so zu verbinden mit dem vlc-3.0.16-win64 Player das man alle Einstellungen Millisekunden genau selbst vornehmen kann ?

Oder umgekehrt ist es nicht möglich aus dem vlc-3.0.16-win64 Player die Steuerung ins Plugin zu übertragen um alle Einstellungen dann im Plugin vornehmen zu können ?

Gruß: SG

Google Übersetzer :

Good morning Dimitry, I'm coming back to the subject of "video/audio synchronicity". It was only a short joy that the "VLC plugin" ran synchronously.

I have a lag of about 2.8 seconds between video and audio, the video runs but the audio comes later.

You Dimitry wouldn't it be possible to connect the plugin to the vlc-3.0.16-win64 player in such a way that you can make all the settings yourself with millisecond precision?

Or vice versa is it not possible to transfer the control from the vlc-3.0.16-win64 player to the plugin in order to then be able to make all the settings in the plugin?

Greeting: SG

You Dimitry wouldn't it be possible to connect the plugin to the vlc-3.0.16-win64 player in such a way that you can make all the settings yourself with millisecond precision?
A/V sync is one of the priorities for the future versions. Manual controlling will also be added if our measures are still not work in some cases.

EL PROBLEMA DE LA SINCRONIZACIÓN SE DEBE A QUE RADIOBOSS NO SOPORTA VIDEOS DE ALTA CALIDAD. CUANDO UN VIDEO TIENE AUDIO DE 315 KBPS Y 48.000 KHZ ........ EN ADELANTE OCURRE EL ERROR

POR ESO LO QUE HAGO ES BAJAR LA CALIDAD DEL AUDIO

SI PUEDEN MEJORAR ESE DETALLITO, TODO EXCELENTE

Y HUMILDEMENTE SOLICITO QUE IMPLEMENTEN EL NDI PARA UN MEJOR FUNCIONAMIENTO DEL RADIOBOSS.

LO HE COMPRADO EL RADIOBOSS Y CONOZCO TODAS LAS FUNCIONES EN UN 90%

'''GRACIAS RADIOBOSSS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

THE SYNCHRONIZATION PROBLEM IS BECAUSE RADIOBOSS DOES NOT SUPPORT HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS. WHEN A VIDEO HAS AUDIO OF 315 KBPS AND 48,000 KHZ ........ THE ERROR HAPPENS

THAT'S WHY WHAT I DO IS LOWER THE AUDIO QUALITY

IF YOU CAN IMPROVE THAT DETAIL, EVERYTHING EXCELLENT

AND I HUMBLE REQUEST THAT YOU IMPLEMENT THE NDI FOR A BETTER FUNCTIONING OF THE RADIOBOSS.

I HAVE BOUGHT THE RADIOBOSS AND I KNOW ALL THE FUNCTIONS BY 90%

'''THANK YOU RADIOBOSSS!

It's not audio bitrate that is the problem - the problem is more or less with all videos but for some it's not noticeable. We'll improve it in the future.

Regarding NDI, I can't promise anything now. Video features are still not the main focus of the software.

Back