Recommendation

celso

I would like you to add a way to change the source of listening to the DTMF by a command as is done to change the encoder, it will be very useful since we will be able to switch this source of listening. Another suggestion is to add the possibility of having the report of songs played on the right side as we have a browser, cart wall, sheduler..., that's what's missing, when to be perfect like this I don't need to change it to show the left panel just for that.

Attachments

• RadioBoss.png
    RadioBoss.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 173
I would like you to add a way to change the source of listening to the DTMF by a command as is done to change the encoder, it will be very useful since we will be able to switch this source of listening.
There's setdtmfsource command for this: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

Another suggestion is to add the possibility of having the report of songs played on the right side as we have a browser, cart wall, sheduler..., that's what's missing, when to be perfect like this I don't need to change it to show the left panel just for that.
Currently the log is located on the left and can't be moved from there. We'll wait if the other customers have similar requests.

Currently the log is located on the left and can't be moved from there. We'll wait if the other customers have similar requests.
Okay, in Brazil there is a very famous program and several others that use this so that we can play a track again by dragging it from the log report, and since we can use everything in tabs on the right side, we can make better use of the screen if we can also add this feature , in which case only it would be on the left. think carefully about the suggestion.

Thank you very much, I hadn't seen that. works fine, just when we set input 3 the command does not work, it plays as if it were for the url
We'll check if there's a bug.

Okay, in Brazil there is a very famous program and several others that use this so that we can play a track again by dragging it from the log report, and since we can use everything in tabs on the right side, we can make better use of the screen if we can also add this feature , in which case only it would be on the left. think carefully about the suggestion.
RadioBOSS already provides lot of freedom in regards of organizing the screen space. One of the next version will allow using the left side as a fully functional working zone.

Back