Remote Playlist Creation

pety

SOLVED
I mapped entire partition (D:\) from Live PC.

Dmitriy
Can you give me an ideea about making playlists remotely through RadioBOSS as production tool?
If I map a folder from Live PC in Production PC it is not enough. The path will be wrong.
I need this until you will find a solution for the future version :) (that's my request).

By the way!
I do not need only the libraries (becouse in that way it works very well) but I also need to drag and drop tracks in playlist from browser; tracks which are not in libraries.

Thanks!

pety said:
SOLVED
I mapped entire partition (D:\) from Live PC.

Hi Pety, could you go into some more detail on how you solved this problem? I'm curious because I have the same problem.

I suppose the solution was to share the local D: drive over the network (share entire drive, not a folder on it), and then map it to the same drive letter (D:) on a remote PC. This way paths will be the same on both local and remote PCs as both of them use the D: drive.

djsoft said:
I suppose the solution was to share the local D: drive over the network (share entire drive, not a folder on it), and then map it to the same drive letter (D:) on a remote PC. This way paths will be the same on both local and remote PCs as both of them use the D: drive.
Exactly !

Back