Remote Voice Tracking

Jörg B

Hallo, I produze a Radio-Show for 5 times a week for 2 hours. I do that with voicetracking. So far, it works well but i have to do a big work arround to play the whole VT-Show on my remote Server where radioboss runs as a 24-7 Automation. First i created simular directories and synchroniced them and then, i upload all Elements inclusive playlist. But it takes very much time to do so. So i want to ask again, when Remote Voice Tracking will be rolled out? I am very satisfied with radioboss but this feature is really missing!!!

The next Update 7.0 Beta is out but i can find no remote voicetracking feature. When will it be implemented? It's really needed at our Station. In the other Issues i am very pleased with radioboss so that i really don't want to change my automation to Stationplaylist. But ther is the prommise for that feature.

The next Update 7.0 Beta is out but i can find no remote voicetracking feature. When will it be implemented? It's really needed at our Station. In the other Issues i am very pleased with radioboss so that i really don't want to change my automation to Stationplaylist. But ther is the prommise for that feature.
I'm sorry this feature wasn't complete and we had to release 7.0 as is. It's partially ready but not in state that it can be released. Maybe we'll make it available as a separate module also.

Hallo, i am still looking for a remote VT Feature. It is needed really urgently. It costs lots of time to upload the show on a server without that feature. I would agree to have the Remote VT as an aditional module. Some Others, like StationPlaylist do so. I would pay for it but it would be nice to have this in nearest future.

We're working on it and it should be released this year, either as a separate module, or maybe even a new, more expensive RadioBOSS edition will be introduced.

Hello,
I am impatiently waiting for this feature (even paid).
I considered changing broadcasting software (and yet I love Radioboss).
I will wait and watch for updates to the site.
Well done and thank you

Back