Repeating an event

maya.vu?kovi?

I made the event which inserts time announcement every 23 minutes. It started at midnight and worked fine throughout the day but I don't want it to start at midnight every day. I wanted the announcements to "drop in" at different times every day and I was expecting it to start at 0:09 the next day and 9 minutes later the day after that. I know it isn't possible to "uncheck" the "time and day" box but can it be changed in the future?
I hope you understand what I wanted to say :)

You can create different events for each day (using the Week days option) which start at different times.

I know. But that way I have to create 7 events with different start times. It would be better to have one event with an option to choose weather it starts at the same time every day or it runs continuously.

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
I know. But that way I have to create 7 events with different start times. It would be better to have one event with an option to choose weather it starts at the same time every day or it runs continuously.
What you request is very specific to your use case... I'll add this request to our to-do list for future versions.

Back