Report Generator

pety

Dmitry

I have a big request. We need in Report Generetor "Duration" too, not only Length.
Please, can you do that for RB 5.2 ?
It is very, very important for us.

Thanks a lot !

pety said:
Dmitry

I have a big request. We need in Report Generetor "Duration" too, not only Length.
Please, can you do that for RB 5.2 ?
It is very, very important for us.

Thanks a lot !
Can you please specify what is the difference between Duration and Length? I'm not sure if it will be possible to add in RB 5.2 as it already has a lot of changes and plans...

Duration means how long is the track.
Length means how much was played from the track.

The "Red Liberty" track has a duration by 5:34.
After 3 minutes I push Next button. That means that Length is 3:34.

I'm not sure if that's really important - in most countries no one really cares about this difference. Can you please clarify for what purpose this feature will be used?

djsoft said:
I'm not sure if that's really important - in most countries no one really cares about this difference. Can you please clarify for what purpose this feature will be used?
Dmitry
In our country is always requested this item.
I am asking you not for fun, but as very important thing.

We cannot do it manually. It is impossible.
There are some RAS wich do that. There are romanian softs wich were especialy created for this as part of Radio Automation Software.

In November (in Romania) will be a Radio Training with american teachers (from Moody) and some teams from Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Greece, Turkey. I will be there and I want to be a RadioBOSS evanghelist :) . I will be happy if I can tell them about Report Generator as the best in its area.

OK - one of the future versions, probably 5.2, or 5.2.x will have this feature.

Back