request for the next update Radiocaster

diabolix

Hello, Dimitri I would like in a next update of radiocaster, that when changing audio source will not cut the connection of streaming, could you do it? Thank you

diabolix said:
Hello, Dimitri I would like in a next update of radiocaster, that when changing audio source will not cut the connection of streaming, could you do it? Thank you
This will require lots of internal changes, so I don't think it's going to happen, I'm sorry. Changing the source is a pretty rare operation, most users simply have it selected once and that's it...

please, add it, just like radioboss that can be changed from mixer to input without cutting the broadcast, is that sometimes when I do not directly turn off the table and directly leave the sound from the computer to save light and take better care of mixing table, I also leave a capture as you have on radioboss in case you could facilitate this incorporation to radiocaster because honestly I would really like that change.

forgive my english, it is through a translator, since I am spanish

Attachments

• idea para radiocaster.jpg
    idea para radiocaster.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 302
I'll add it to the future improvements list for RadioCaster, this may be added in one of the future updates.

Back