Request for: Voice Tracking, Kick listeners off, Renderding entire show with VT to Mp3 or Wav

djsp1

Request for: Voice Tracking Ducking and stronger editing control

Kick Listeners off - Example: An Ip Address listening for 24 hours needs to be kicked off

Render to file: I would love to be able to voice track an show and then render the entire show to wav or mp3.

Request for: Voice Tracking Ducking and stronger editing control
Can you please specify what should it do?

Kick Listeners off - Example: An Ip Address listening for 24 hours needs to be kicked off
This can only be implemented server-side, RadioBOSS can't kick listeners from the server. Technically, it's possible by using the API that some servers have, but it's way too easier when the server manages this.
By the way, why 24 hour listening is bad? There are legitimate cases when a user is always connected, e.g. music for some public places like gym.

Render to file: I would love to be able to voice track an show and then render the entire show to wav or mp3.
Yes, this is a good feature, we'll add it in one of the future versions.

I've noticed when Voice Tracking, the envelope marker doesn't make a noticeable difference for fade outs so I can move my VT under the fade out or intro of songs. I would love an automatic DUCKING feature that would lower the music if I pull the voice track under the track.

While the voice track is playing, music volume is lowered, as configured in Settings->Playback->Fading.

Back