Request in the multiple action does not have the same reaction

JeanXeb

Hi,
When I make the request in multiple action: (event multiple) (screen1&2)
get file "\\192.168.1.101\nas\MATERIALS\CHRONIQUE\PAD" /newest

The request and not the file is inserted in the studio.

When the studio playing the action the time on it to select the file and load it, it induces a blank on the air.

(Screen3) On the other hand if it is a basic action there he chooses the file and inserts it directly in the studio which is transparent to the reading in the studio.

Cordialy

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Screen2.jpg
    Screen2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Screen3.jpg
    Screen3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
What RadioBOSS version do you use? Does it show any error messages in the log (bottom left corner)?

RadioBOSS version 6.2.2
No error message in the left pane.
This is odd. If it didn't play, there should be an entry that the folder is empty, inaccessible, or file can't be played. Do you see that it attempts to start the getfile command?

Warning the file is correctly read ...

What I signal is the integration in the studio which is not the same ...

In multiple "event action" it is not the file which is inserted in the studio but the command line.

When the studio arrives on the command line "getfile" and not the file, it takes time to select the file then put it in reading which generates a blank upstream.

But there is no reading problem.
On the other hand the same action in single event does not insert the command line "getfile" but directly the file which is ready to be read in the studio. And therefore no white upstream

Last edited:
What I signal is the integration in the studio which is not the same ...
Yes, when there's a single command, it's executed right away. If you use multiple actions, and not all of them are commands, then they will be inserted into the playlist and processed later.

Isn't it possible in the studio to find the "getfile" at the time of insertion in the studio? As if inserted as a single action...

Last edited:
Back