Requests for Music Library

Greetings.

I was delighted to discover the 'Check Music Tracks' function in the Music Library Tools, in 5.1.3. A very useful feature. :)

It worked exactly as it should. May I make two suggestions that would make user operation much simpler?

(1) The ability to Highlight and click many tracks at once (Shift - click). I had 500 songs to delete, and I had to go through and click each one.

(2) Once the action has been performed (in my case, Delete from Library), could there be some acknowledgement that this has been done - eg: a box that says 'Action Complete.' I wasn't sure if the delete had been done or not (as it turned out, it had)

Thanks for considering these ideas.

Kind regards

James

James Totton said:
(1) The ability to Highlight and click many tracks at once (Shift - click). I had 500 songs to delete, and I had to go through and click each one.
OK, multi selection will be enabled there.

James Totton said:
(2) Once the action has been performed (in my case, Delete from Library), could there be some acknowledgement that this has been done - eg: a box that says 'Action Complete.' I wasn't sure if the delete had been done or not (as it turned out, it had)
Currently it will only report errors and remain silence if everything is successful. In the next update it will explicitly state that operation is completed successfully.

Back