Requests

jopara

Hello everyone,
I would like to make some requests for future RadioBoss updates.

1.- Possibility of inserting the time data in the interface of the program. This would be useful for live broadcasts where the announcer had these data on hand.

2.- Possibility of inserting in the advertising programmer more than one advertising track of the same client. This would be useful when a client has more than one aerial track and RadioBoss randomly chooses to launch in each block.

3.- Will it also be possible to launch advertising in seconds? That is 12 hours 00 minutes and 05 seconds.

4.- Would it be possible to differentiate the advertising by categories, in order not to coincide two advertisements of the same professional activity?

5.- Could also add if the announcement is made with a female or male voice in order to mix the ads?

6.- I have read the whole manual and I have configured the repertoire of music tracks in several prosiones, but I can not know what I do wrong. Is it possible to indicate that you do not repeat the music tracks until the entire folder or library has been played?

7.- Would it be possible to insert voicetrack on specific tracks? That is to say to the RadioBoss that tracks must step on automatic and likewise tell you what time of day those active treadmills should be. Can this be done with a command in the event scheduler?

8.- If RadioBoss gives the possibility of updating the library automatically, is it possible to perform other functions like removing silences or adjusting bpm?

Answering your requests.

1. It shows the date and time in the top left corner.

2. This is planned for one of the future versions.

3. Currently it's only in minutes, we'll consider adding seconds too.

4. Yes, you can assign advert types and make it not add two ads of the same type in a row.

5. Currently that's not possible.

6. You can use the Playlist Generator to create playlists with no repeats: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm or if you use simple folder rotation, you can use the Track List feature: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_track_list.htm

7. Automatic voice tracking is what we have planned for the future. Currently you can add voice tracks using the scheduler, like insert random voice track every 15 minutes, but perhaps that's not what you need.

8. Removing silence and calculating BPM are CPU and disk intensive tasks, doing it automatically can affect PC operation. Currently it's possible in manual way only, so that you control when it executes, and can stop it.

Back