Rules for non-repeating tracks

Gtjhgftgf

Hello. In the playlist generator, preset for 21 tracks were formed, including the start-up jingle and after 2 tracks, as a result of the generation of 32 tracks for an hour or more, with a stock of which was not enough. Each preset is built from categories (folders), where 1 track is taken in random order. I tried to shoot all the birds in the sheet generator with Learn the time of the last launch and put it back. Turned on learning tracks in the playlist. Anyway, the track should lose after 7 hours, repeated in an hour or two. But with such settings, I began to take a little more tracks, but not significantly. Now, turn on, learn the time of the last launch, learn tracks in the playlist and in the planner not to clear the playlist added Do not repeat the artist 443 minutes. Is it really a sore of all versions of the boss with a repeat of the tracks? Or paraphrasing a lot of text is a simple question. What it is advisable not to set parameters that to avoid some repetitions? After all, I am not the first and not the last to ask about this, or will ask.

If rules are configured properly, there will be no repeats. The "Use last played tag" option must always be enabled if you need good repeat protection. Without it, it will only consider tracks in the created playlist, regardless of what was playing before. You should also check the Logs - there must be no errors when creating a playlsit.

There was a change to the way this works originally it was set in Sweeper Repeat Protection I still have this set the newer solution is Track List Protection I think it's a new feature it did which of sweeper when it first came in but is ok now. it's on Playlist have fun.

There was a change to the way this works originally it was set in Sweeper Repeat Protection I still have this set the newer solution is Track List Protection I think it's a new feature it did which of sweeper when it first came in but is ok now. it's on Playlist have fun.
Sweeper repeat protection is configured in menu: Playlist->Extra->Sweeper Repeat Protection and only affects sweepers and nothing else: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/sweepers.htm
Same for Track List repeat protection, it's only for Track List items: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_track_list.htm

Playlist Generator is not affected by those settings, it has its own repeat protection.

Back