Schedule events skipped

Marcel Leal

I use RB 5.9.2.0 running well for many years now. But lately it skips some schedule events.

For instance, I have one to generate a playlist called "Alma Latina". Then I have another to play that generated playlist. The first one works ok. The second is skipped. It appears on the schedule list. The countdown works. At the schedule time there's a message confirming it as "next event coming". Then, nothing happens.

I think it's properly configured (see image). Whats am I missing?

Attachments

• rb-schedule.png
    rb-schedule.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 165
Thanks for replaying, Dimitri.
There was no error messages, but I seem to have solved the problem ticking "Remove previous schedule from the playlist" and "insert as regular playlist tracks". I already had "clear the playlist" ticked. Since then, all schedule events works flawlessly.

Dimitri, I still have schedule events that are just skipped, with no error message. I noticed that the countdown in "Run in" is frozen for some seconds, them jumps to the new time (like, it stays at 00:05:06 for a while, them jumps to 00:04:47). When it is due, the item is shown with red background in the scheduler, but it doesn't appear in "coming up next". And the scheduled track is not loaded in the playlist.

Attachments

• rb-config.png
    rb-config.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
Dimitri, you were right! I was using two instances of RB in the same PC, and the CPU reached 80% most of the time. Now I'm using each one in a separate PC and everything is working.

Back