Schedule "Line Input" w/external player now playing

Hello, When scheduling a "Line Input" to start, it would be nice if RB had an option that could allow the metadata from a nowplaying.txt file from a separate DJ mixing software on the same PC. I want to be able to route the audio from the DJ mixing software into my mixer, send the mixer audio into the RB "Line Input", at the same time have RB read and update the DJ software nowplaying.txt file metadata.

I thin if RB add an out put on the program because I use a mixer it work good RB when I remote the DJ In on the playback (But It does not work for
live DJ in the studio because he Is using the same line input on the mixer. and by scheduling DJ line input It does not work)

I thin if RB add an out put on the program because I use a mixer it work good RB when I remote the DJ In on the playback (But It does not work for
live DJ in the studio because he Is using the same line input on the mixer. and by scheduling DJ line input It does not work)
I'm sorry but more information is needed on this.

I'm sorry but more information is needed on this.
RB sound card have a out put and a input it can scheduling playlist and out side stream like remoting DJ. (How about add a other output on the
RB scheduling program to work with a mixer in the studio when a DJ is scheduling come and play in house) Just like using the mic on RB program.

I'm still not sure what it should do. RadioBOSS supports multiple outputs - you can use Main and Monitor sound cards and it will play the same audio on two devices.

I'm still not sure what it should do. RadioBOSS supports multiple outputs - you can use Main and Monitor sound cards and it will play the same audio on two devices.
I gut my line input to work for the in studio DJs I add it to the playlist and save it as a m3u8 file and i schedule it and it work
Thank You

Back