Schedule to HTML

P

pety

If it's possible I would like that Schedule (all playlist from SChedule) to be exported in HTML. That's very usefull for listeners to see the schedule on the internet.
Thanks a lot!

pety said:
If it's possible I would like that Schedule (all playlist from SChedule) to be exported in HTML. That's very usefull for listeners to see the schedule on the internet.
Thanks a lot!
We have plans to include scheduler export to HTML/PDF/etc, but this is for manual usage... I suppose you need to update the scheduler on the web site automatically?

BTW, scheduler is stored in .sdl files, the files are text and the format is pretty simple. You can send the files to the site somehow and parse...

djsoft said:
pety said:
Thanks a lot!
We have plans to include scheduler export to HTML/PDF/etc, but this is for manual usage... I suppose you need to update the scheduler on the web site automatically?

BTW, scheduler is stored in .sdl files, the files are text and the format is pretty simple. You can send the files to the site somehow and parse...
It is ok for manual usage.

scotthuffaker said:
where is the sdl file located? is there another way to copy the list with times so it can be pasted somewhere?

thanks
I totally agree  :)

scotthuffaker said:
where is the sdl file located? is there another way to copy the list with times so it can be pasted somewhere?
The location slightly differs on each system.
Open RB, click Settings->Open Settings Folder.
In this window open Plugins\Scheduler - you'll see .sdl files there.

pety said:
I totally agree  :)
Well, the upcoming RadioBOSS API will allow to get the scheduler list in XML.

scotthuffaker said:
u have projected date for the update? thank you!
RB 4.8 supposed to be released soon, most likely this week.
But it won't have the RadioBOSS API - it will be added in RB 4.8.x versions.

Back