Scheduled event placed at the end of Playlist

marciofonttana

Dear friends. I have been facing an issue with Radioboss. Every time I schedule an event, say single track or Playlist to be fired at a certain time, this event goes straight to the end of the Playlist, and not after the song being played. I've tried choosing the option to enqueue the event and the option to wait until the track being played finishes so the event is fired but it seems nothing works. Does anyone have any idea why the event ia placed at the end of the Playlist?

Please check if you have enabled the "Insert at the end of playlist" option for the event. Also disable the "If there are scheduled tracks, enqueue" option.

Thank you so much. I thought the option "If there are scheduled tracks, enqueue" was supposed to do the trick, but places the event at the end.

Thank you so much. I thought the option "If there are scheduled tracks, enqueue" was supposed to do the trick, but places the event at the end.
This option, when enabled, will place the tracks after any other scheduled events in the playlist.

Seems the author of this thread has the same issue as me. I attached a screenshot of the way I schedule events. And my issue was that my events go straight to the bottom. From what I read above, it appears I should uncheck the box which says "if there are tracks in the scheduled playlist, enqueue". So, if I uncheck this, will it solve me issue?

Attachments

• Example.JPG
    Example.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 92
Back