Scheduled Tracks in main playlist not deleting.

radioena

Is there a certain set time that a scheduled track will be deleted after playback in the active playlist? Is there a way of making this immediate?

This is what happens by default - after the scheduled tracks are played, they are removed from the playlist.

In the Event Scheduler I have the box checked for the option "If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist, enqueue" For me, it removes the scheduled program from the playlist after it ends.

Northeast Philadelphia Community Radio said:
In the Event Scheduler I have the box checked for the option "If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist, enqueue" For me, it removes the scheduled program from the playlist after it ends.
This option ensures that a scheduled event is inserted after any other scheduled events in the playlist. It does not remove anything. There's another option "Remove previous schedule from the playlist" - this does delete any scheduled tracks from the playlist.
You can read more about the options in the user manual: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/eventoptions2.htm

Back