Scheduler is a bit messed up now...

Rabbz

1. I can't seem to be able to drag scheduled events up and/or down the scheduled list window after updating to latest update of RadioBoss. The program used to give me a warning (view attached pic) to open all collapsed groups, before I could manually move events on the list. Now nothing happens.

2. The group names are now inside the Run in column for some reason.

3. The group names don't support colors anymore. e.g. News [#red] doesn't display News in red colour, but just says: News [#red]

Attachments

• CaptureRadioBoss.png
    CaptureRadioBoss.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 306
This is one of several posts disliking the change to the scheduler in the latest release where we can no longer arrange the entries.  Many times you have indicated the need for backward compatibility but here you make a change because it "didn't always work" and yet myself and apparently others have been using this feature without problems. Please reconsider your position.  This is a used and useful feature.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rabbz, WNAQ db dragging events is no longer possible - we'll return this feature in one of the future updates.

Rabbz said:
2. The group names are now inside the Run in column for some reason.

3. The group names don't support colors anymore. e.g. News [#red] doesn't display News in red colour, but just says: News [#red]
This is a bug and will be fixed soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

Back