Scheduler Issues

mysoulradio

I have all shows schedule but they will not play.  They count down and all but they will not play automated.  Need some help..what am I over looking.
???

It appears that you have enabled the "Manual" option in the scheduler (it's above the list). In manual mode, it will count down, but not start events.

Could you please help me with this.  So I don't have to check anyone of them boxes?  I am still have trouble with the shows not playing automatic.  What am I over looking.

The Manual checkbox should be unchecked. Please see the image attached.

Attachments

• 2017-11-14_16-40-39.png
    2017-11-14_16-40-39.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 306
Hello.  I am having the same problem and do not have a manual box like you show.  I have included a snapshot of my scheduler screen.

Attachments

• Scheduler.JPG
    Scheduler.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 283
WNAQ-db.com said:
Hello.  I am having the same problem and do not have a manual box like you show.  I have included a snapshot of my scheduler screen.
It could be that you enabled this option, and then hidden it. To show it, please open settings (menu Settings->Options), open Controls and check the "Manual" option. Click OK.

Then the Manual option will appear in the scheduler - turn it off.

In the future updates we'll improve it, to avoid such situations - when manual option is hidden, it will be internally turned off.

Back