Scheduler - Multiple selection

P

pety

I need an option in Scheduler.
I would like, for example, to change the date for 24 playlists. That is possible only for one playlist once. But I would like to select all 24 playlist and to change the date once for all of them.

I don't know if that is possible right now. Is it?

Currently it's not possible... and it's not that easy to implement. You can close RB and edit the .sdl file directly, it could be faster in some cases.

djsoft said:
Currently it's not possible... and it's not that easy to implement. You can close RB and edit the .sdl file directly, it could be faster in some cases.
OK, Thanks. That couldn't be easy to do it in Radiocube too.

Indeed, very fast to replace a string with an asci or utf-8 text editor (notepad or notepad++).
For example I replaced the string "19.08.2012" with string "24.11.2012". It was made in  less than a second. After that I saved ("Save As...") the file with different name and I imported it in Scheduler.

You can do a tool that can replace the date from *.sdl file. I think I will do it in Realbasic :)

pety said:
By the way! It is not necesary to close RB.
RB can rewrite .sdl file on close, that's why it should be closed.

pety said:
You can do a tool that can replace the date from *.sdl file. I think I will do it in Realbasic :)
Of course it's possible to create such a tool, but I'm not sure much people need it... It looks more like a custom solution.

.sdl files are simple plain text and their format is INI compatible, so it's very easy to edit them. I know several companies who use RB - they created their own tools to work with those files, like event generators and bulk editors.

Back