Scheduler

Yes, use the connect and disconnect scheduler commands: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm
Thanks for your response
I seems not find where to do it. Pls note I’m using a different play out software and I’m only using radiocaster encoder. Let me know pls if I can still do this. I stream to different radio stations and I want the streaming to automatically start and end at a particular day and time or any other way to go about it without physically clicking each station

Attachments

• ECE7B675-346E-4B90-AD61-DA46E4360E2F.jpeg
    ECE7B675-346E-4B90-AD61-DA46E4360E2F.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 168
Pls note I’m using a different play out software and I’m only using radiocaster encoder.
This is not possible with RadioCaster, it's for RadioBOSS only. We will consider adding scheduler features into RadioCaster as well, because we've had multiple requests about it, but I can't tell you when this will happen.

I found a way of using a task scheduler on my pc which will open Radiocaster at a particular time and close at a particular time.
But what I noticed is, when it's opened, it shows connected on the radiocaster but listening to it it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting until radiocaster is opened manually
Is there something i am doing wrong?

All help will be appreciated

But what I noticed is, when it's opened, it shows connected on the radiocaster but listening to it it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting until radiocaster is opened manually
I'm not sure why this could happen. We did not test running it from the Task Scheduler, and also stopping using task scheduler it can lead to possible problems because it seems that it simply kills the process without using the proper close sequence.

Back