Search window album column?

JFrankParnell

I'd like there to be an album column, in the search window.  I found where the playlist window can be formatted to show %album, but this does not seem to propagate to the search.

JFrankParnell said:
I'd like there to be an album column, in the search window.  I found where the playlist window can be formatted to show %album, but this does not seem to propagate to the search.
Yes, it searches in artist/title regardless of what title format you use. Will be fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting.

It seems to find songs within an album that you search for, I'm not talking about that.

What I want is to *see* the album name.  I see only the Artist and Title along with playcount, etc.

Yes.  An album column (best) . 

Or the ability to create the title string, like in the playlist window: %artist - %album - %title  etc.

Sweet! Thanks!

furthermore suggestions:
Date column
Filename column

I would like to see, in every window that shows a list of songs, the ability to add/remove columns for each of the ID3 tags, along with the filename and the other radioBoss columns. 

Or, if that is not possible, the ability to fully format the 'name' column, with
%artist - %date - %album %tracknumber - %title
(at least those tags.  Hopefully all the available tags.)

But yeah, Album, Date are the 2 priorities, for me.

There's no Date column that RadioBOSS uses, do you refer to "Year" or maybe "Date added"?

Back