Second Mike button for guests

howebzar

If we are broadcasting the Audio Mix Input it would be good to have the ability to connect a second USB mike for guests which could be activated by push button similar to the mike button. This could be a Line-in defined in settings (I have tested by inserting a Line-in to the playlist and it works, but it would be neater to control via a button in real time)

A micro software mixer will be added in one of the next updates, this will allow using multiple microphones in RadioBOSS.

I'm not familiar with it, but it supposed to be something simple, like couple of level sliders to control inputs.

djsoft said:
I'm not familiar with it, but it supposed to be something simple, like couple of level sliders to control inputs.

maxresdefault.jpg

The software mixer we plan to add in the future may provide a similar feature set.

djsoft said:
The software mixer we plan to add in the future may provide a similar feature set.
I would imagine this would be music to a lot of peoples ears!  Glad to here that a software developer listens!

In addition:
There should be a much easier way to configure virtual audio cables..... I don't get it properly to work, that Skype callers are in my broadcast WITHOUT using a line input and the caller can also listen to music playing in RadioBOSS while the call.

Back