Segue Editor and multiple track problem

workino

Hello Dmitry,
today i encountered a strange problem.

Segue editor is not working on jingle track. Radioboss wait anyway the end of jingle to play the next song.
The other strange is if track is the second track in segue, you can discover because the track in player become blue, if you try to start again same track with double click on it radioboss will not stop the first and start the second but play both of them at same time and the only whay to fix the issue is to push stop button.

There is a way to let track start before the end of jingle? i tried with mix point - fade out but nothing.

I found another problem with segue. If track have 1 min of intro and you set start time to 45 second when you open segue editor u can see the track correctly without the inital 45 second but how u try to move to adjust that 45 second come out again and is not possible to move anymore the track on the left .

Thanks
Gabriele

Yes, sometimes segue editor doesn't work as intended, it's a tool still under development. We will be reworking it in one of the future updates, this should fix most of the problems it currently has. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Back