Segue Editor & FX

BranimirK

Hi everyone,
Well, anyone who play Radio Boss live,I suppose will agree with this.
First, SEGUE EDITOR
In newest version when we mix in segue editor, the software remember this cue points but thiis not acceptable
when we playing tracks on evening and night, when noone ison radio. I know for the function ''remove custom crossfade'', but it's unusable for us cause we play in queue mode (delete played tracks from playlist).I think that would be better for choose option so segue editor know what I want, to remember or forget cue points from custom fade.
Second, FX
It would be great to choose where on sound card want fx, playlist... cart... aux player, to choose which fx to which output
Example, Stereo Tool on main output, but no on Cart wall
Best Regards
Branimir

Segue Editor saves crossfade settings in the playlist per-track. If you clear the playlist and add those tracks again, or if you load another playlist, then crossfades will be removed.

BranimirK said:
Second, FX
It would be great to choose where on sound card want fx, playlist... cart... aux player, to choose which fx to which output
This is planned for one of the future versions. Currently FX is applied to all output...

Nope, if I edit track with segue editor when the RB is queue mode, the track remember custom crossfade. Did we doing something wrong?

BranimirK said:
Nope, if I edit track with segue editor when the RB is queue mode, the track remember custom crossfade. Did we doing something wrong?
Settings made in Track Tool are saved for the track (and will stick with the track), settings made in Segue Editor are saved only for the current playlist.
(this is true for the recent versions, if you use use older version, things may differ).

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong...
I test the new version of RB and when I cut off intro in segue editor and when the track plays to the end, when I load same track again, start point changed to point when it previously set in segue editor.
Seems like segue stick somehow the point on track. Is there an option what should I must change?
Please check it this
Thank you for the answer

BranimirK said:
Seems like segue stick somehow the point on track
Segue editor settings for the track are saved in the playlist. If you delete a treack from the playlist and add it again, mix points will be removed.

BranimirK said:
Version 5.331 works fine with that
Older versions saved information in the track settings (once you edit a track in the segue editor, the information is stored in the track's tag), newer version save it only for the playlist entry of the track, if you remove the track from the playlist and then add it again, the segue editor settings will be lost.

djsoft said:
BranimirK said:
Second, FX
This is planned for one of the future versions. Currently FX is applied to all output...
How far in the future are we looking at? I've been looking forward for this feature. I had a previous account and asked a similar question but I lost the email and had to open a new account.

matthewtre said:
How far in the future are we looking at? I've been looking forward for this feature. I had a previous account and asked a similar question but I lost the email and had to open a new account.
It's impossible to tell yet. This improvement is not yet assigned for a particular version.

Back