SEGUE EDITOR PROBLEMA

Manuel Fort

Hola Dmitry, tengo un problema con el segue editor. Cuando inserto las pistas con el jingle en la playlist las mezclo con el editor mix (segue editor) y me ocasiona como un tipo de bug en la que le cambia el volumen a las pistas. Esto sucede en la versión 6.0.6.2 en anteriores no encuentro esa falla :( AYUDA PORFAVOR GRACIAS !!!

Attachments

• Problem RadioBOSS.jpg
    Problem RadioBOSS.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 221
It looks like the third track's Cue Out is set before Cue In (end before the start), you can try moving the points to fix it. How often does it happen? Did you set Cue In/Out in Track Tool?

Parece que el Cue Out de la tercera pista se establece antes del Cue In (finaliza antes del inicio), puedes intentar mover los puntos para arreglarlo. ¿Con qué frecuencia pasa? ¿Ha configurado Cue In / Out en Track Tool?
It happens to me very often, it only happens to me in version 6.0.6.2 in previous ones, but when I edit the track from the track tool I already kill the error, in short, I have been using RadioBOSS for approximately 5 years the truth is an incredible software ... only that lately I have these problems if you can help me thank you very much :)

There are lots of issues with Segue Editor that we're going to fix in the upcoming RadioBOSS 6.1 update. I think this problem will also be fixed there.

check the crossfades
For the music: I set

fade in: 0 sec
fade point: 1.0 sec
Start the sequence: -14.0 db
Fade out: 1.0
Uncheck start of fade-out at fade-in point.

For playback - fade

No fade-in on short tracks 50 seconds or less

Back