Show Time and Temperature in Broadcasting Title

nicotrak

Hello,

I'm trying to show the Time and Temperature in the Broadcasting Title (for Jingles or each hour for example), but don't find a way to do it.
Is it possible that for music we send normally %artist - %title and for Jingles we send something like %time - %temperature ?

Also I'm trying to find great french Time and Temperature announcements files (Not the one on djsoft.com site). Does anybody have those or know how we can produce this (Fiverr ??)

Thanks a lot :)

for the french time
i did not like the original german time announcement
first i downloaded the originals and then i re-recorded every single file and replaced the originals
this way i also made dutch time announcement

I'm trying to show the Time and Temperature in the Broadcasting Title (for Jingles or each hour for example), but don't find a way to do it.
Is it possible that for music we send normally %artist - %title and for Jingles we send something like %time - %temperature ?
Currently this is not possible, but we'll add variables with weather data in one of the future versions.

Thank you Dmitry,

Maybe those variables:
- Temperature C° or F°
- City
- Humidity %
- Time 24hrs or AM/PM
- Date like dd.mm.yyyy (EU) or mm.dd.yyyy (US) or other possibilities (like dd mmmmmmm)
- Free Text (promotion, ads, contest, FB, Instagram, website,...)
For me the most useful would be Time & Temperature :)

And don't know if it would be possible to make this out of any jingle/mp3, just sending every X minutes the information and after X seconds resend the song artist/title as usual.
As you think is possible and makes sense.

I have added it to our to-do list, new variables will be introduced in one of the next updates.

Back